We are always interested in hearing from creative, talented individuals who share our philosophy and passion. If you are interested in a career with Stefan Bolliger Associates Inc. please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landscape Architect/Designer - Contract (up to 18 months)
Stefan Bolliger Associates Inc. is seeking to fill a temporary full-time position of up to 18 months with the possibility of extension.
SBA Inc. was established in 1975 in Toronto and relocated to Barrie in 1983. We complete a wide variety of creative projects in government and the private sector throughout southern and central Ontario.
We are looking for a self-motivated, committed, curious Landscape Architect / Designer with well established design and technical skills (2-5 years experience). You can expect to be contributing to all aspects of projects relating to site inspections and assessments, site restoration, downtown and waterfront revitalization, landscape planning and design for subdivisions and new communities, and many other exciting projects.
- Participate in all phases of projects, from proposal submission, to completion
- Prepare site plans, specifications, tender ready drawings, contract drawings and cost estimates
- Select appropriate materials for use in landscape designs
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions, conduct site inspections and construction inspections
- Attend, participate in, and/or lead progress meetings with firm team as well as all other stakeholders as per project requirements
- Perform industry related research
- Prepare high-quality proposals, reports and other documentation
- BLA University Degree, Diploma in Landscape Design or equivalent
- 2-5+ years experience in a landscape architectural firm
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite and Photoshop
- Full member of the OALA, or Associate member currently pursuing full membership or equivalent
- Well-organized, independent work habits with the ability to prioritize and schedule tasks
- Good knowledge of the municipal approval process
- Experience in preparing site plans, tender packages and technical specifications
- Ability to execute working drawings and produce construction details
- Willing and able to complete site assessments and site inspections
- Thorough knowledge of Conservation Authority regulations
- Good knowledge of plant material, eligibility for ISA membership is an asset
- Cooperative nature, excellent multi-tasker, willing to adapt
- Valid drivers licence and clean abstract
How to apply:
- Creative work environment
- Varied type of project experience
- Networking and training opportunities
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
Send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Candidates must be prepared for skills testing.